Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Velocity — Oviedo Florida
Plexus Worldwide
15649 N Greenway Hayden Loop, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Plexus Worldwide Plexus Slim Guarantee SCAM Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Read before you sign....

*Consumer Comment: Were you an Ambassador

*Consumer Comment: Plexus

I purchased the Plexus Slim & Accelerator combo for my wife and myself to try on Jan 27. Both the packaging of the product and the website state that Plexus offers a 60 day money back guarantee.

The products did not perform as advertised for either of us.

On February 26 I requested a Return Authorization Number on the Plexus worldwide support center in order to get our money back as guaranteed. -Ticket number EGL-206-75772

Not only have we not been given a return authorization number, we have not been responded to in any manner. The ticket has been seen by Plexus and marked closed by Plexus

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus-worldwide/scottsdale-arizona-85260/plexus-worldwide-plexus-slim-guarantee-scam-scottsdale-arizona-1130668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus Worldwide

Read before you sign....

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

Take responsibility for your own actions people.

If you bothered to read before you signed up you would have seen it says you only have 5 days to return the product as an Ambassador.

An Ambassador is someone who wants to sell the product and believes in the product.  If you wanted to try the product you should have bought it as a Preferred Customer.

Always make sure you understand what you are signing and don't sign something you do not understand.

Were you an Ambassador

AUTHOR: dhschaffer - ()

I do not know if either of you were Ambassadors of Plexus or not, if you were and you purchased the product at wholesale you have 5 days to return any unopenned packages. The only people I have known not to recieve their refund are Ambassadors. I have known others that purchased normally or as a preffered customer and they did receive a refund. Adding information like this to your report will help to see if Plexus really is in the wrong or not.

Plexus

AUTHOR: Shawba - ()

I wanted to let you know they did they same too me they lied on money back not only that I got the old accerlator pills and packaging that they took off there market I want to go after them to but dint know where to start if we can help each other great.