Complaint Review:

• Reported By: princess — Maryland Heights Missouri USA
Plexus
Nationwide USA

Plexus Ripoff of return after being allergic to product Scottsdale Arizona

Ordered Plexus in good faith.  After taking it for 2 weeks I developed daily headaches.  On the advice of my doctor I quit Plexus Slim.  Called 3 times and was told I need to talk to quality assurance dept - problem is no one answers the phone in this dept and they do not return phone calls.  Today,8/21/2015, I informed the person i spoke with that if I did not get a return phone call I would report them to the BBB - they did not seem concerned.  I did not receive a phone call back and I did report them to the BBB.  This company is known for being shady - wish I would have know before I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2015 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus/nationwide/plexus-ripoff-of-return-after-being-allergic-to-product-scottsdale-arizona-1250036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus