Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Mary Lee Poss — Dallas Georgia USA
Plexus
8465 North 90th Street Suite #2 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Plexus Plexus Worldwide Plexus Scam/Pyramid Scheme Scottsdale Arizona

Relying on the integrity of so called "friends/acquaintances, I became a Plexus Ambassador in the Spring, 2015. Admittedly, I should have done my own research prior to "jumping on the bandwagon" but I did not do so. I sold my first order to a friend who broke out in a rash after consuming this product. She returned the product to me and I promptly refunded her money. I returned the remainder of the product to Plexus. Instead of processing a refund, they promptly returned the same package back to me stating that it had been used and therefore they could not issue a refund. So much for their 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. With that being my que to sever ties with this company, I began calling them only  to never get through to their "NO" customer service, I have sent email after email, no success, and I continue to get correspondence from their company with the lastest email stating that they were going to charge my card for no activity. This company is absolutely the worst that I have ever been associated with. I began researching to determine if I could possibly be the only person with this situation and have found that there are many people experiencing the same problems that I have with this company. It seems that this company is a complete scam and confirms my belief that it is a pyramid scheme and the only people that are being helped by this product are those scamming others. Additionally, I have become very skeptical of those that represent this company.  Best advice, stay away from this company/product and warn your friends. Thank you. .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2016 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plexus/scottsdale-arizona-85258/plexus-plexus-worldwide-plexus-scampyramid-scheme-scottsdale-arizona-1296816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plexus