Complaint Review: Plimus inc cy

• Reported By: jmv2112 — columbia Missouri United States of America
  • Plimus inc cy

Milpitas, California
    United States of America

Plimus inc cy fasthomesurveys.com Will not return e-mails!!! Won't refund my money! Milpitas, California

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response

I'm a college student and got an e-mail from a person regarding if I would like to work part-time for a job making my own hours and making good money, as being a college student I could use the money so I contacted the person and they sent me to fasthomesurveys.com where I paid a $40.76. After trying the site out and figuring out I didn't make and couldn't make any money I was pretty upset since i'm on such a strict budget and did what every other person would and contact them for a refund. Since then I haven't heard from them so I sent them another one and still no response...I just want my refund of $40.76 back so I can go back to my studies and not have to worry about this ridiculous nonsense. If anyone can help me please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plimus-inc-cy/milpitas-california-/plimus-inc-cy-fasthomesurveyscom-will-not-return-e-mails-wont-refund-my-money-milpit-794281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Plimus Response

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

Hi, my name is Stephanie, and I am the product marketing manager at Plimus. Please contact me at skype id - stephaniek.plimus (or do a quick Google search on "Stephanie plimus product marketing manager" and my email address comes up in the first search result - I can't post it here it's against this site's rules). Please contact me so I can help with your order dispute.