Complaint Review: plisco.com

• Reported By: Velvet1 — Morgantown Virginia
  • plisco.com

Internet
    USA

plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet

I got the same run around as a previous person. I was to buy the download of a x-box game on Amazon and they did it this way because Amazon and Sony both gave them back 10%. When I did what they said I got this message:

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:27 PM, Plisco.com Support <support@plisco.com> wrote:  Hello,  Thank you for your payment confirmation. Your order was sent to processing to the warehouse which can take up to two business days.If there is anything else we can help you with just let us know.  Warm Regards,  Christina T.Watts plisco.com Customer Service--

I paid $50 for a Danby 1.1 cu. ft. stainless steel microwave. I should have caught on.

Next I got this message:

06/23/2014 Processing
06/25/2014

Shipping Soon

06/26/2014 Shipped Your order has been shipped.  Please note free shipping can take up to seven business days.  Delivery estimate: July 1, 2014 - July 2, 2014

By July 8, 2014 I had sent them 3 e-mails. Before I committed, "Christina" would answer me right away, but they didn't answer me later. Then I e-mailed Amazon and was told they had nothing to do with plisco.com.

Amazon was wonderful to me after I told them I only trusted plisco because I believed they had an Amazon connection. I had a good history with Amazon.

I don't know what plisco.com got out of this scam. They couldn't see me looking for the box on my porch or telling people I was getting a great microwave any day. I usually know a scam and I shop at 'real' stores and online for a long time before I buy.

I have been with a microwave for 6 weeks now. Warning: Don't do what I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pliscocom/internet/pliscocom-and-cristiana-t-watts-plisco-told-me-i-could-get-a-great-deal-on-a-danbe-mic-1161554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content