Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct - Tag-A-Way

• Plymouth Direct - Tag-A-Way
    425 Stump Road, Box 427, Montgomeryville, PA
    Internet
    United States of America

Plymouth Direct - Tag-A-Way UNACCEPTABLE that they tricked me into some $1 free trials, then want to automatically charge my card! taking all day canceling. not sure how many more I was tricked into agreeing to. Guess I have to Internet

*Author of original report: Will it work?

Unacceptable that they tricked me into some $1 free trials, then want to automatically charge my card! It is taking up valuable time canceling, not to mention the stress of worrying how much they are going to 'really' charge my card.  Not sure how many more I was tricked into agreeing to. Guess I have to get a new card, just to be sure~~

Hope that skin tag stuff really works!  I will really be pissed if it doesn't. . . . . . .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plymouth-direct-tag-a-way/internet/plymouth-direct-tag-a-way-unacceptable-that-they-tricked-me-into-some-1-free-trials-t-1003246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Will it work?

AUTHOR: belinda gail, S. MS - (United States of America)

Well, I received the Tag Away in the mail -- all reports were right about it having a strong smell, but, after using it, and then getting dressed, it isn't even noticeable.

Now to find out if the product works...  today is first day using it...  I will come back to this report later to post my results.

I received another questionable email today; it is from 'NoticeReads [Evan@tunintoonewsteam.com]' - with a link to Privacy Guard- wanting to protect my identity...  sure enough I looked it up online, and the search brought up Ripoff Report!  I did not click on the link... deleting the email at once... apparently my email address has been distributed...