Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct

• Reported By: trp76262 — Roanoke Texas United States of America
  • Plymouth Direct

North Wales, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Plymouth Direct - Harriet Carter Credit card fraud when striving to buy Instant Trainers leashes North Wales, Pennsylvania

On September 16th, 2012, I saw a TV ad for Instant Trainer leashes. I thought they might help me out with the two, large rescues I adopted, as I have fibromyalgia, and they are hard to walk on a leash.

I went online and ordered the leashes; which with shipping costs were to cost me $25.90. When I received my order confirmation, the company had charged $51.40 to my card!!!  I immediately contacted the company, via the customer service address, complained and cancelled my order. I have email confirmation on this order cancellation.

On November 1st, 2012, I checked my bank account and saw that Plymouth Direct charged me for $51.40 today!  Six weeks after I cancelled the order they charge me??? This is entirely unethical. I talked to their customer service who was clueless and supposedly the charge is going to be reversed and order cancelled as of today. I will alert my bank as soon as this order comes out of pending status. [continued below]....
.....

Never, have I seen a company so blatant in their attempt to rip a consumer off. First, the charge was not for what it should have been and secondly) this order had been cancelled on 9/16/12.

Buyer beware. I'll keep ripoffreport.com informed if I do not see a credit on my account within days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plymouth-direct/north-wales-pennsylvania-19454/plymouth-direct-harriet-carter-credit-card-fraud-when-striving-to-buy-instant-trainers-963309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content