Complaint Review: PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America

• Updated: Wed, April 26, 2006
  • Reported By: A-town Pennsylvania
  • PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America

Denton, Texas

PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff. Magazines never arrived. No response by phone. Total Scam Company Denton Texas

I wish I had found his website. I wish I had followed ny instinct. However I did not.

I was ripped off by one of the very same kids named in a previous complaint. I am not certain the dishonesty lies with the kids selling magazines, so I will not name him.

However, you should not order magazines from this company, give them any money, or expect a response to your complaint.

After waiting well over 120 days. (Am I crazy? a magazine ordered directly will arrive in a few weeks) no magazines ever arrived. There also is no answer despite repeated call to the Denton TX office. Beware. I now have a valid excuse to turn down any slick talking sympathetic kid that shows up at the door. And it only cost me $40.

Jeff
A-town, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2006 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pma-entrepreneurs-across-america/denton-texas-76201/pma-entrepreneurs-across-america-ripoff-magazines-never-arrived-no-response-by-phone-188668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content