Complaint Review: PMA Group

• Reported By: Harrisburg Pennsylvania
  • PMA Group
    900 East Eighth Ave. Suite 300
    King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

PMA Group, Fraudently ripped me off for services that were never given. Ripoff King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Resoution reached

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PMA Group, Charles J Timmins, Jr, Ripoff King of King of Prussia, PA

I prepaid this shyster $5000 for assistance with my career search. I was promised proprietary research and services I could not access without their help. What I got was a useless "new and improved resume" which garnered very little interest from prospective employers and "research" that was easily attainable for free on the internet using any search engine.

It wasn't until I got this first "research" from them did I realize I had been defrauded. Of course complaining did nothing!

Please DON'T fall for their slick sales pitch like I did, learn from my mistake!

Karen
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2005 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pma-group/king-of-prussia-pennsylvania-19406/pma-group-fraudently-ripped-me-off-for-services-that-were-never-given-ripoff-king-of-pru-164336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Resoution reached

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

You should be aware that my comments were posted in haste and out of frustration during a very
stressful period in my life. Mr. Timmins and I have since amicably resolved our dispute with no
animosity between the parties. Mr. Timmins is not a bad person.
The policy of www.ripoffreport.com. is not to remove/delete prior entries. Please do not draw
any negative inferences about Mr. Timmins or his business operations based upon my entry. My
reports should be disregarded in its entirety. Karen, Harrisburg PA

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PMA Group, Charles J Timmins, Jr, Ripoff King of King of Prussia, PA

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Warning to all jobseekers in Eastern PA and Southern NJ!!
Don't let this smooth talking con artist convince you to pre-pay for services from his company PMA Group, where their motto is "linking talent and opportunity." I'm still waiting for all those "opportunties!"
Everything they claim to offer is available for free on-line or just visit the library and read "What Color is Your Parachute?"

I hope you think twice before getting scammed like I did.