Report: #119775

727 North 1550 East, Suite 300
    Orem, Utah
    United States of America

Everyone:

I wish I found this site much sooner. I got ripped off by first buying Internet Treasure Chest package about 1.5 years ago, then everything started to get worst.

PMI Coaching people started to contact me. They convinced me (like the way they convinced everybody) to join their coaching program AND a marketing/website promotion program. The website marketing is then I learned being done by Usight company.

I had to pay $6000+ for those programs. The next day, I called and tried to cancel, but they said I can't because they don't have such policy. That's when I feel I was trapped! I did not know if I could dispute the charge on my card back then, so I never did it.

I had the same bad experiences like everybody who had reported theirs to this site. The marketing program from Usight is even worst! They used what they called a creative "pop-under" window to promote my site, but the problem is, all the sites that they set my site to show to are all junks and not-related sites. I told them to stop doing it and put my service on pending. They for once agreed but then it got resumed without letting me know until the service they promised has reached the number of "showing" as pop-under window. My site did not get any hits or responses from their marketing programs.

I was so frustrated but do not know what to do with it. Until today, I do not trust most companies from Utah because of my bad experiences with these companies (all of them are from Utah). I just found this site recently and regret did not find it last year so I can take early action to claim my money back.

Is anyone know if I still have a chance to get my money back since it has been 1.5 years ago? Any advice would certainly help my trauma on these bad bad nightmares.

Thank you everyone... hope these bad rip-off can be stopped somehow.

Runi Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2004 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pmi-pmi-coaching-usight/orem-utah-84097/pmi-pmi-coaching-usight-ripoff-refuse-to-refund-orem-utah-84097-utah-119775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: D. - (U.S.A.)

Gather up all your receipts, correspondence (E-Mail and Snail Mail) along with all credit card statements and/or canceled checks. Call your Credit Card Company and explain your experience that you want to

challenge this company and that you want all your money back. You may be surprised at their re-action to misrepresentation. GOOD LUCK. Post your results here.

#2 Consumer Suggestion