Complaint Review: Poetry.com - Noble House

• Poetry.com - Noble House
    poetry.com
    Nationwide

Poetry.com - Noble House ripoff Poetry.com Internet

I came across Poetry.com a few years ago. I submitted some of my poems. They are all from the heart, I never expected to be ripped off. I received a letter from them stating that my poem had been selected for publishing. I was so happy, I was bragging about how I was going to be published.

I then received a letter from Noble House also wanting to publish my work. Well, I was jumping with joy. But then, when I told a friend of mine, he said it was all a scam. That I wasn't really published. I got mad at him for it thinking that he was only jealous.

But since then, I've been checking out websites such as this one, and well what do you know, it is true. They ripped me off. I have since returned to poetry.com and removed most of the words in my poems. Unfortunately, I cannot emove it completely. They will not benefit from my feelings.

I do not post my poetry anywhere on the web anymore. I am collecting my work and hopefully someday I will be published in a book.

Sue
Long Sault, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/poetrycom-noble-house/nationwide/poetrycom-noble-house-ripoff-poetrycom-internet-90916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content