Complaint Review: Points Across America ,P.A.A. Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Reported By: West Memphis Arkansas
  • Points Across America ,P.A.A. Inc.
    P.O. Box 766
    Whitesboro, Texas

Points Across America ,P.A.A. Inc. Magazine scam by college students Whitesboro Texas

On June 17, 2008 a young man who stated his name to be Jason approached my house in West Memphis, Arkansas selling magazines.

This young man had what appeared to be official identification, license to do business in West Memphis and Points Across American identification material.

I bought one magazine for the cost of $40.00 with a personal check made payable to Points Across America. "Jason" gave me a printed receipt, ticket #203777. My check cleared my bank account on June 23, 2008.

Today is October 10, 2008 and I have not received a magazine so I called the number on my ticket to ask about my subscription. Then I looked up the company on the web and found a tremendous amount of Rip-Off complaints.

This company is all over the web about being a rip off and it is not listed in your list????

I want my money back.

Sherri
West Memphis, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/points-across-america-paa-inc/whitesboro-texas-76273/points-across-america-paa-inc-magazine-scam-by-college-students-whitesboro-texas-379818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content