Complaint Review: Polltext.com

• Polltext.com

Internet
    United States of America

Polltext.com Polltext. Nothing but a bunch of crooks. Internet

*Author of original report: Charged again

I just looked at my cell phone bill and found a charge for premium services for $9.99 from Polltext.
Never even heard about this crooked company. All I know is that I received 3 texts from them and  I never sent a response to any of them.
   Checked RR and noticed people downloaded a battery app. I never downloaded anything and they just started charging me. I'm gonna file a report with BBB.
  Notified T-Mobile and they are going to block future charges from them. I requested a refund from them, but I'll probably never see it.
  Need to get Federal or State DA involved in this. They probably have done it to several unsuspecting people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/polltextcom/internet/polltextcom-polltext-nothing-but-a-bunch-of-crooks-internet-940486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Charged again

AUTHOR: RCantu - (United States of America)

Got my cell bill today and saw a charge from them again. Called Tmobile again and notified them about the second charge and they apologized and credited my account. They told me they did not know how they were able to bill me again but said that they probably kept pushing the charge until it gets accepted.

Called polltext number on bill and spoke with rep. She told me the call center she was calling from was in the Phillipines and that the home company was in Delaware. She kept trying to tell me that I signed up for it and that I had accepted their agreement by replying. I have four texts from them with no replies from me. I told them to stop charging my cell and she just kept going back to the agreement I supposedly made. She finally asked me if I wanted my cell number removed from their list and I said yes.

Found this website that lists their connection to other companies and drills down to owners. They are still a bunch of crooks and need to be taken care of. Here is the link: www.corporationwiki.com/beverly-hills/polltext-llc/103439842.aspx