Complaint Review: Pool Deals LLP

131 Industrial Dr
    Grand Island, New York
    USA

Pool Deals LLP Our Customers Suck Grand Island New York

Ordered various parts to repair a large filter on my inground swimming pool.  With help of vendors customer group we ordered at least 1/2 dozen parts.  Well, it turns out that some of the parts were incorrect and would not work.  When I attempted to return them for credit, I was refused and told they do not take back returns!!!Hence, I am stuck with $89.72 which they took from my charge account.

That was 3 months ago and to this date they refuse to return my money or offer any kind of refund!!!   I of course will never buy another part from them.  I will also advise everyone I can to avoid doing business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pool-deals-llp/grand-island-new-york-14072/pool-deals-llp-our-customers-suck-grand-island-new-york-1172929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content