Complaint Review: Positive Phil

• Reported By: Tim — Texas USA
  • Positive Phil

San Diego, California
    USA

Positive Phil, Philip Morgan,positivephil.com,pazadiv.com Positive Phil will steal your money San Diego California

Philip Morgan responded to a LinkedIn request and said he could provide me leads for my business. He sounded credible so I sent him $1500 and he was to start sending me leads within a few days . a few days later I receive a text saying he had a bad burn on his leg but would get back to me soon. a few days after that I received a text saying they would send my money back. after nothing arrived I started calling only to be sent to voicemail. I gave it a few days thinking his "medical condition " might be real. I started emailing and calling him again with no results.  I had my wife call from a fake number acting cute and asking him to call back. He did within the hour.

A month later I received an email saying Phil could not handle the job and this new person was going to start sending me leads. I declined, asking for my money back. I also let them know I had reported them to the FBI for fraud. I received no reply and the phone number on the email was fake. This was most likely Phil acting like another person. My guess is he is on drugs or just a real slimeball. Stay away from "Positive Phil" he will steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2017 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/positive-phil/san-diego-california/positive-phil-philip-morganpositivephilcompazadivcom-positive-phil-will-steal-your-m-1408804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content