Complaint Review: PostalExam.org

• Reported By: KHMint — Lafayette Louisiana USA
  • PostalExam.org

Internet
    USA

PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet

I have never had a company so blatantly ignore me before.

It has been nearly two weeks since I initially sent them an email for a simple refund request, on the same day that I ordered from them. After a few days of not hearing anything back, I decided to write another email stating a little more firmly that I would like a refund and made sure to include any information they might need.

It has been another half-week since the last email and I still have heard nothing back from them. They only post a support email for inquiries and for the refund requests themselves.

Not only are they simply not giving me a refund, but it feels like they do not care at all and are just going to keep my money despite me not using the so-called study guide they sent me via pdf.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2017 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/postalexamorg/internet/postalexamorg-greener-grass-llc-ignored-multiple-refund-requests-apparently-refuses-to-a-1350567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content