Complaint Review: Potential Predators

• Potential Predators

Internet
    United States of America

Potential Predators Extortion Internet

I got an email yesterday 10/09/2012 from potentialpredators.com saying that i have been added to their database as a potential predator. It also said that if my information has been added by mistake i can have it removed. I went to the website to try to remove it, guess what, it costs $99.95. Sounds like extortion to me.

Only my picture and email address is on the site. They have no information on me but are allowing my face to be labeled as a potential predator. This website should not be allowed to operate at all. There is no verification process to validate claims for a potential predator. You can literally take anyone's picture and upload it to the site, no info needed.

Maybe this is wrong of me, but if this site stay's active and continues to defame and extort, I might just start adding pictures of known people. How about the Mayor? the Governor? the President? Maybe that will get the government to take action. I probably wouldn't do that, but what has to happen for actions to be taken?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/potential-predators/internet/potential-predators-extortion-internet-953197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content