Complaint Review: Power HCG / Supreme

• Power HCG / Supreme
    2230 N University Pkwy, Ste 7E, PO Box 50208
    Internet
    United States of America

Power HCG / Supreme They were advertising theire product for 5:99 and I order it as it state in their add. It turn out that they took 279:99 THREE time and 19:99 eight time 1:99 tweny times, and 5: 99 three time out of m Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Power HCG Support

This company robe me . They claims that they have a 4:99 trial per botlle and I order one. When I check my bank statement it turn out that they took 279:99 three time. 19:99 eight time. 5:99 three time. 1:99 twenty-one time.

I have never receives any product since than. When contacted them, He state that it was a huge mistake and he will be fixing it right away. He never did.

When trying to call again there was no one answerig the phone. I went on to there website and trying to chat live there was no live chat.

I never receive any product nor my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/power-hcg-supreme/internet/power-hcg-supreme-they-were-advertising-theire-product-for-599-and-i-order-it-as-it-st-692489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Power HCG Support

AUTHOR: georgekruger - (United States of America)

To Whom it May Concern,

If you have ordered the Power HCG product and need assistance Please call CUSTOMER SUPPORT at 800-581-8352 M-F 9 AM - 6 PM or SUPPORT@POWERHCG.COM.  If you email please include your telephone number or order number so we may look up your account and see how we can help resolve the situation.  We will be prompt and helpful to assist you with questions or concerns.

Thanks,