Complaint Review: Precision Induction Cooktop

• Precision Induction Cooktop
    1755 Butterfield Road
    Internet
    United States of America

Precision Induction Cooktop They did not send my free gifts with the cooktop (pans etc) Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Backorder Assistance

I ordered the Precision Induction Cooktop and I received it I did not receive the free cookware and gifts with it.

You cannot cook on it without the special cookware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/precision-induction-cooktop/internet/precision-induction-cooktop-they-did-not-send-my-free-gifts-with-the-cooktop-pans-etc-in-933539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Backorder Assistance

AUTHOR: Hearthware Becky - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Becky. I am the Social Media Marketer for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I apologize for the delayed receipt of your complete order. If you send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, we will look into the status and pass along any updates we receive.

I would also like to correct a misunderstanding. While we undoubtedly feel that the PerfectGreen Fry Pans are the best way to cook on the PIC, you are certainly welcome to use any induction-ready cookware you like. You can check to see if your pans are compatible with the PIC by looking for the induction-ready symbol, which is usually located on the bottom of the pan. You  can also test your pans by using a magnet. If the magnet sticks to the bottom, then it will work with the PIC. Induction-ready cookware is available at any store where you would buy regular cookware. Hope that helps!