Complaint Review: Precision Marketing Solutions

• Precision Marketing Solutions
    P.O. Box 5191
    Hauppauge, New York
    USA

Precision Marketing Solutions this company promise to give you a web site and make you money then a year later they send your info to a collection agency for the web hosting even if I cancel it Hauppauge New York

they call me over a year ago and told me they would give me a website and help me make money, after I realized that was not dong nothing for me I cancel this.

After a year and 3 months they sold me to a collection agency called GL Solution, I feel is the same company they are located in Charleston SC and told me that if I do not paid the Hosting fee due $120 they will report me to the credit bureau.

This company said they call me a couple of times but never left a message and never send me an email, they are lieing and they are making money by triking people by promise them for a site that will make money but instead they are making the money this company needs to be investigate and stoped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/precision-marketing-solutions/hauppauge-new-york-11788/precision-marketing-solutions-this-company-promise-to-give-you-a-web-site-and-make-you-m-1067873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content