Complaint Review: Predatorswatch.com
Predatorswatch.com www.predatorswatch.com blackmail fraud scam Internet
Luckily, I used a fake name, and it just happened to coincidentally be the name of a guy who wrote a book on predators, so no google hit would bring my name up. Not everyone is smart enough to use fake information though on craigslist.
If you have been scammed by this lowlife (Aaron Wallace from Louisiana), then follow these steps. If enough people complain, they'll be shut down. Sooner or later, this will catch up to them if everyone keeps the pressure on.
1) File a complaint with your States Attorney General.
2) File a report with the FBI's IC3 division.
3) Go to Interpol's website (European verson of FBI) and file a report.
4) Send an email to ICC (Intl Chamber of Commerce, Sweden) at email@example.com.
5) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce).
6) Send an email to email@example.com (1 of the Domain Providers listed in their whois info on RIPE.NET)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/predatorswatchcom/internet/predatorswatchcom-wwwpredatorswatchcom-blackmail-fraud-scam-internet-1004826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: