Complaint Review: Predicto

Predicto.com
    Internet

Predicto Scammed by Predicto Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

I started receiving text messages from Predicto in June 2008. I didn't know what they were but I just deleted them and thought nothing of it. Then, I noticed a charge of $9.99 for Premium Services and $1.00 for text messages on my June and July Verizon Wireless bills. When I looked more carefully at the details of the 9.99 I saw that it was for something called Predicto.

I did a Google search on Predicto and found that others had similar experiences with this company. I also found a number to call to have them cancel whatever service I had apparently signed up for. I never respond to any such 'surveys' the Customer Service Representative said I had signed up for. I suspect it was a box that was already checked on some website I was on, but I have no idea what it was. I told the CSR to cancel me immediately and that I had better not get any additional text messages from them or any additional charges on my cell phone.

I believe this is a scam and people should be made aware. Verizon and any other wireless service providers should refund the money to the unsuspecting customers.

Debbie
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/predicto/internet/predicto-scammed-by-predicto-internet-352481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding Predicto. You can call our Customer Care at 800-360-0518.