Complaint Review: Predicto.com - PredictoMobile

• Predicto.com - PredictoMobile

Internet
    United States of America

BEWARE!

He came to me after the fact and I looked up on how you can cancel the service which is texting back CANCEL. Anyway, he has a prepaid phone and everytime I put money on it they take $9.99 out. I cannot locate them to get the funds put back on his phone, and there is no contact information. I am going to have to cancel his phone and get him another.

Just beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/predictocom-predictomobile/internet/predictocom-predictomobile-my-son-accident-signed-up-through-myspace-internet-564052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You are not telling the truth

AUTHOR: Garrick Utley - (United States of America)

Your company signed us up for a game we never subscribed to. When I contacted your 800 number you offered only a three month refund and promised I would receive a call from your corporate office to discuss a full refund. No one ever called. When I contacted your company again I was told someone had tried to reach me. No one had called. I was promised a call from your corporate office. No one ever contacted me.

I have written a letter to the chairman of the board of AT&T which participated in this rip-off.  I am writing a second letter, including dozens of complaints and a lawsuit, to the Texas Attorney General and to the national association of attorneys general to ask that they take action against your firm.

Your company is a complete fraud and I sincerely hope that at least a few of your executives do real jail time.

Predicto Customer Service

AUTHOR: Predicto Customer Service - (United States of America)

We are sorry to hear about your experience.  Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have.  You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654.  Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups.  To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone.  We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms.  They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account.  The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction.  If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and well take care of your issues.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

PredictoMobile

Wow! Accidently Signed Up!

AUTHOR: DoyHay - (United States of America)

"BEWARE! My son-who is 11, mistakenly signed up for IQ test, or something and gave his cell phone number for the results. (It was a banner on myspace.)"

Wow, an accident . . .

Who's fault is it, Myspace or Predicto that your son had this terrible accident?

Which one filled out all the information correctly for your son?

Sorry to hear about this tragic "accident" and "mistake."

Try changing the number, not cancel this phone -- weido.

Seems like its "like father, like son" here.