Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Premier Benefits
    California
    Orange, California

Premier Benefits ripoff and scam Orange California

constantly, this company kept on calling me really early in the morning. it was the same woman but she usually called from different companies. one night, this man called from Premier Benefits. He said for that for $3.95 he will sent a package with a $200 gift card to use for walmart and some other stores. he said that for only $3.95 he will sent the package.

it was only supposed to take a week for the package to get to me. after more than a week, with no package, i called and they told me that i shouldn't worry and the man told me that an amount of $119.90 was charged along with the $3.95. i almost had a heart attack.

of course i told them to replace my money right away but they told me i had to wait two to four weeks for them to sent me a paper to fill out a report. then i would have to wait some more to get my money. anyhow, i reported a fraud claim to my bank and hopefully i can my money back.

Mary
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-benefits/orange-california/premier-benefits-ripoff-and-scam-orange-california-140675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content