Complaint Review:

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Message sent to Jim

*Author of original report: Update 2

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Please Send Your Contact Information

This company called an told me that my vacation package that I purchased was expiring on December 17th.  I tried calling them that day, which was a Saturday and got a recording that they were closed.  I promptly emailed them the next day stating the dates I would like my reservation.  Then got a call 3 weeks later saying that they read the email on December 25th and I would have to pay an additional $200 to keep the reservation.  This company tries to scam people and lie about it on the phone.  Phillapina agent said she was at the resort and would meet me when I was there.  I have no respect for scams and will go to as many sites as possible to make this company go under!  Not happy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-cancun-vacations/internet/premier-cancun-vacations-scam-misrepresentation-internet-1349025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Cancun Vacations

Emailed Company

Hi Jim,

New email sent this evening.  The Booking Number that I included in the email is 627002807

Customer Service

Hi Jim,

I sent the information to them on January 13th, 2017 and am still waiting on a response.  I will send it again one more time this evening.

Thanks,

Mark

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Message sent to Jim

AUTHOR: Jim Wehrle - (USA)

Hello.

I asked you to send your contact information to customercare@premiercancunvacations.com

That is not my email address. That is the email address of the Customer Care Dept. When did you send it to them? Let me know and I will follow up with them and you can also post the information here so I will have it as well.

regards,

Jim

Update 2

AUTHOR: - ()

I sent an email to Jim via the link he posted and still have not heard from him...

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Yes, it seems that this is the MO for this company as a previous compaint by Castrotek.  The have Filipino girls flirt with you over the phone, friend you on Facebook, then call you in person until you purchase the NON REFUNDABLE reservation.  That person talks about how nice you are and that they will meet you down there and cook you traditional Filipino meals the whole time that you are there because they will take a vacation at the same time to be with you.  Then after 2 to 3 weeks after, they remove their Facebook account and you never hear from them again...  Here is Castrotek's complaint.

My name is Vincent Villafuerte. I have read Alfred Rubio's report that was submitted last September 4 2015. The very same modus operandi was performed on me two weeks ago by a seemingly harmless lady by the name of Ivy who sent me a friend request on Facebook,which I eventually accepted. We chat for a while and asked for my number, which again I gave. She called and we spoke about personal relationship that sounded pretty much like what happened to Alfred Rubio and God knows how many more men out there that fell into her trap. She said she might be able to talk to her Supervisor Margo "Dang" Flores into giving me her employee discounted rate. Everything really was too good to be true. Ivy said her Supervison will call me within the next minute to give me the details of her employee benfits.

After 15 minutes of non-stop talking Supervisor Margo asked for my financial information to pay $899.00 in return for a 7 day 6 night all inclusive stay to a hotel she never mentioned. Supervisor Margo sent me a link where it said she is working for which is premiercancunvacations.com At this point I told Supervisor Margo, that I do not have the money today and that I will let her know as soon as I am able to pay the full amount. Supervisor Margo responded by saying that the process, (whatever that may be) has already started and can not be delayed. She said she can process a payment of $400.00 and the remaining balance of $499 is to be paid before the month ends. I ended up paying the $400.00 last Sept 17, 2016

My message to the management of premeircancunvacations.com is that this mode of operation done online using Facebook as a means to lure men into buying vacation plan with malicious intent by your agents, vacation planners will not go unnoticed. I want full refund for the payment I made. I do not understand why your agents need to resort to forceful and deceitful ways in order to sell your product or service. I hope to hear from you real soon..

#6 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Please Send Your Contact Information

AUTHOR: Jim Wehrle - (USA)

Hello.

Since you do not mention your last name or contact information, please contact us at customercare@premiercancunvacations.com  so that we can get all of the details and work with you to resolve the situation.

Best Regards,