Complaint Review: Premier Designs, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Reported By: Debi — Sarasota Florida United States of America
  • Premier Designs, Inc.

Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Premier Designs, Inc. Premier Jewelry Rip Off, Crummy Products Dallas, Texas

I was very activily pursued by a Premier Design Jeweler to sell this product.

I was told that I would be earning 50% of all my sales.

In order to buy in I had to provide to the company appox. $1400 and I would recieve their Gold Package.

After I paid the fee I was informed I was not allowed to pick the jewelry that would be of interest to my target customers, but would recieve what Premier chose to send me. Many of these pieces were not of interest to me or my customers. I contacted my up-line and was told to sell them at half price to get rid of them. I still have the vast majority of these pieces and cannot sell them.

I was also told that I would make back my investment within 7 to 8 shows.....I have been in the business now for almost a year and am over $$1600 in the red.

As for the 50%, after all the fees charged for the jeweler to hold a show I am lucky to make 20% and then that needs to be reinvested in cataloges, jewelry cases, jewelry stands and paper supplies, all of which are charged exorbinate shipping fees if you order under $50 at a time.

I was also told if i held 7 shows within 3 months I would recieve about $300 in free jewelry, but was not told that it would be a full price, instead of the jeweler half price.

I was never told that to stay in the business, I would need to pay almost $400 in renewal fees on my anniverary date of joining the business.

Also many of the pieces that I have, have discolored and I in good consince cannot sell them and am now stuck with them, when I contacted Premier, I was told to polish them!

I feel I was lied to and very mis-lead and I hope that this letter will make others give much thought before joining this pyrimid scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-designs-inc/dallas-texas-/premier-designs-inc-premier-jewelry-rip-off-crummy-products-dallas-texas-1022804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content