Complaint Review: Premier Heath Plans, Inc

• Premier Heath Plans, Inc
    1770 NW 64th St., Suite # 620
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    United States of America

Premier Heath Plans, Inc Premier Health Agency Dishonest Sales Tactics, SCAM Ft Lauderdale, Florida

On 9/17/12, Terry from Premier Health Plans contacted me after I filled in an online form for insurance.  When I received his call I notified him that I had already filled out an application for Anthem Blue Cross Insurance and he blatantly lied to me and told me that he was working for them and was calling to go back through my application.  He was able to get me to repeat all of my application questions and even got my credit card details and social before I was able to figure out that he wasnt working for Anthem Blue Cross.  Once I found out I asked him not to charge my card, to cancel this transaction and to delete all of my private information from his records.  He said he would take care of it and about 20 minutes later I received a charge to my debit card.

A few days later I received a welcome letter and when I called to make a complaint about the unethical practices, I was hung up on.  I see several other complaints online for this company and I'm not sure how they're still in business.  I've already notified my bank about this scam and wanted to do something more. Don't get fooled by these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-heath-plans-inc/ft-lauderdale-florida-33309/premier-heath-plans-inc-premier-health-agency-dishonest-sales-tactics-scam-ft-lauderdale-946011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content