Complaint Review: Premier One

• Phone: 866-892-6017
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Premier One ripoff ripoff business from hell Idaho Falls Idaho

Well I guess I'm not the only one who got burned, I also tried to recieve my money back from this company, I would also like to know who all is involved with this company to make complaints on them.

I even tried to call information to get a number on this company in Idaho Falls and they said they had no match in the entire state of Idaho.

I recieved a package returned it immediatly and never got any response, I called the company and got the runnaround every time. Somebody please help us with these matters. You follow the directions to get the money back from these people and they seem to dissappear, phone is busy 24 hrs. a day and no other way to communicate with them!

Marcos
Torrington, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-one/idaho-falls-idaho-83404/premier-one-ripoff-ripoff-business-from-hell-idaho-falls-idaho-35996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content