Complaint Review: Premier Parking of Tennessee, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Reported By: Al — Johns Creek Georgia United States of America
  • Premier Parking of Tennessee, LLC.
    421 Church Street
    Nashville, Tennessee
    United States of America

Premier Parking of Tennessee, LLC. Parking meters take large bills and give no change Nashville, Tennessee

The parking meter at 115 Cherokee Orchard Rd. in Getlinburg, TN took a $20 bill for services in the amount of $7 and gave no change. I noticed the machine gives no change written in a place I didn't look only after I unwittingly inserted the bill because I could not find anything smaller.

I am filing this complaint because the machine was not supposed to accept the $20 bill. On the machine it listed that it accepts $1, $5 and $10. Now if I inserted paper it would not accept this a currency but it accepted a bill that was larger than the largest bill listed. Why did it not reject this?

I called the company to complain and the person stated that parking meters that give change cost more money and that all newer machines do not give change. I gave some information and he apparently just hung up on me. I also emailed the company with the details and have yet to receive a response.

I have the receipt that shows the $20 paid for $7 parking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-parking-of-tennessee-llc/nashville-tennessee-37219/premier-parking-of-tennessee-llc-parking-meters-take-large-bills-and-give-no-change-nas-993817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content