Report: #119341

• PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS
    premierpremium.com
    Nationwide

PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS ripoff Fort Worth Texas

I seem to have had a virus in my computer. It kept dialing a number i knew nothing about and could not get rid of. I ended up redoing my whole computer system.

I just recieved a bill for 340.00 of something I have not used at all. I feel that this is a rip off and they got my information out of the computer some how. I refuse to pay for something I did not use.

I would like this company to be reported and should not be allowed to access anyone's information. Thank you very much.

Nichelle
lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-premium-communications/nationwide/premier-premium-communications-ripoff-fort-worth-texas-119341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content