Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Denise — Casper Wyoming United States of America
Premier Skin Care Kiosk
601 SE Woming Blvd Casper, Wyoming United States of America

Premier Skin Care Kiosk Esther Ziv and Margalit Sales behavior extreme overpricing Casper, Wyoming

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Premier Skin Care by Dead Sea Premier kiosk located in Eastridge Mall, Casper, Wyoming charged me $4000.00 for a Non Surgical Face-Lift kit. They said it normally sells for $6000.00.

After shopping the web site I found the same product retails for $1000.00 with a promotion going on for $750.00. I went back and asked for a refund in the difference. The manager at first said I would be refunded, then called another sales person over to our discussion.

This other sales person said they would get fired if they refunded any money. When I presented printed proof of the web site prices they said it was wrong and that I didn't understand, saying they would have to pay $3500.00 for a Face-Lift kit for their own personal use.

Even if I don't a refund, I want them stopped so no one else gets ripped off as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-skin-care-kiosk/casper-wyoming-82609/premier-skin-care-kiosk-esther-ziv-and-margalit-sales-behavior-extreme-overpricing-casper-652191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Skin Care Kiosk