Complaint Review: Premier Steak and Seafood

• Premier Steak and Seafood
    2422 Chenango Road
    Utica, New York
    USA

Premier Steak and Seafood Scam artists, theives, crooks, won't get back to you, will stand you up everytime you schedule a meeting Utica New York

This company cannot be trusted.  If they show up to your house, slam the door in their face, walk away, call the police and you will not be taken advantage of.  They are crooks, plain and simple.

They sold me $300 in meat that sucks, we have scheduled four meetings for me to get a full refund, they never show up.  They have till 5pm Wednesday to give me my money back.  If they do not, I will be contacting the NY Attorney General's office to shut them down, I will be filing a claim in small claims court, and I will be contacting a news channel in the Rochester region to go after them.  It's the principle...and they have no character whatsoever!

They are not permitted in Webster, they are only hold a three month lease on their current building in Utica, NY.  They move around a lot and are hard to find.  I do have information on the salesperson, and I'm not afraid to use it.  He even left a glowing review on his own company on the internet..."incredible meat."  BS.  Dog food is more like it!

Beware, and do not believe anything that comes out of their mouths!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-steak-and-seafood/utica-new-york-13502/premier-steak-and-seafood-scam-artists-theives-crooks-wont-get-back-to-you-will-sta-1058424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content