Complaint Review: Premiere props

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2017

• Reported By: Scott — el cajon California USA
Premiere props
, California USA

Premiere props Dan Levin Premiere Props ripped me off for $2,650.00 Been waiting 7 months now for payment and no money yet! El Segundo California

Hello, premiere Props riped me off for $2,600. I consigned an original Rifle used in the 1949 film The Sands of Iwa Jima which was valued at $2,000 and a replica necklace that was made by the jeweler who created the original necklaces for the Twilight film, but my necklace was just out of the original mold. The necklace was valued at $600.

They had the rifle and necklace for over a year and finally they said they sold both in one of there weekly auctions. These Items sold june of 2016 and now has been 7 months and no payment received! they said I should get payment in December of 2016 but nothing. Dan Levin kep making excuses that the accounting department would have to send me a statement for my items but they never did. I just got an email out of the blue saying my Items sold for $2,600 but once excuse after another.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2017 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premiere-props/california-cal/premiere-props-dan-levin-premiere-props-ripped-me-off-for-265000-been-waiting-7-m-1350002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere props