Complaint Review: Premiere TV parts

• Reported By: Rich — Valley Center California
  • Premiere TV parts

Internet
    United States of America

Premiere TV parts A used product was sent, it was defective, and no one at the three e-mail addresses will respond! Internet

I ordered a color wheel from Premier Parts for my Samsung television. It arrived at my home on 4/4, The part: Samsung BN96-01579A Color Wheel appeared to be used when I opened the package on 4/5. It had dust on it and caused me immediate concern. I installed the part anyway. I have installed other color wheels in this model television. When the power was restored to the television, it was immediately clear that the part was defective. The bearing on the wheel is clearly bad. I removed the part and immediately sent an e-mail to the company on 4/6 asking what steps I needed to take to resolve this issue. Mi explained that the part appeared to be used, and that I did not see anywhere on the invoice where it was described as "used". Either way it was defective and I asked for next steps. I did not hear back from anyone at Premier. The following Monday, I sent another e-mail inquiry, and got no response. On Tuesday 4/9, I sent a set of e-mails to each of the addresses I could find related to Premier. One of those e-mails was sent to Edward Burn who sent a "thank you or your order" e-mail to me the previous week. To date, I have heard nothing back!
Clearly this is a scam. The price was much lower than the competition, it was used, defective, and now no one will respond. The company is careful in it's paperwork and it's web site to NOT include a phone number.
This company, it appears is a ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premiere-tv-parts/internet/premiere-tv-parts-a-used-product-was-sent-it-was-defective-and-no-one-at-the-three-e-ma-1043016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content