Complaint Review: Premium Media Design Inc

• Premium Media Design Inc
    740 Hoosick Rd
    Troy, New York
    USA

Premium Media Design Inc pd 89.99 for software and it wont work. called, emailed, at least a dozen times, no reply. I have been scammed! need money back! Troy New York

I purchased Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 & recieved an email contining the link & key code. I followed every step exactl, & it kept saying that the  link & key code was for Microsoft Office Professional. I followed the steps again several times, & said the same thing everytime.

I went to the website of Premium Media Desin, Inc. & tried every avenue to contact them. I called over a dozen times, emailed several times but came back as a Mailer Daemon. I tried sending another email to get a refund to a different address, but that also came back Mailer Daemon.

I also tried contacting them through their so called "live chat " lots of times, waited & waited & waited for hrs on end, no response! I had one more try by sending a msg via thei website to customer service two, three days ago. No response.

Everytime I call, I get the same recording, saying "sorry, but we are currently with other customers & we are trying to acheive the best customer service possible". From what I have read several times, I am not the only one who gets the same recording.

I am starting a new job in a few days, & I need the Microsoft Office for this at home job. The 90.00 I am out of really   put a dent into my budget & I really can't afford to pay out more money for another Microsoft Office purchase. I guess I have to bite the bullet anyway & just do it.

I hope someone can help me, I am a single mom of 3 wonderful boys , I need to get justice for this awful scam that this so called "company" is doing to people like me. Thanks for your time!

Jennifer

Parkersburg, WV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premium-media-design-inc/troy-new-york-12180/premium-media-design-inc-pd-8999-for-software-and-it-wont-work-called-emailed-at-leas-1126277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content