Complaint Review: Presidential Sales

• Reported By: Palm Desert California
  • Presidential Sales
    3 Lathyrus Court
    Pueblo, Colorado

Presidential Sales ripoff purchase of magazine subscriptions by check Pueblo Colorado

I was approached by a young kid who said he lived on the street behind me selling magazines for school trip. He encouraged me to buy more than one so I wrote a check for $55 to him. He said wait 120 days for subscriptions to arrive.

The phone number for Presidential Sales was disconnected - 719-369-9658

I found my cancelled check and called the bank. The account is closed! Surprise. The name on the account is Jeremy Johnston. The account number was 0200011213. The bank name is First National Bank - Colorado. Fowler, CO 81030. Tel:719-263-4261. Routing Number 102101425.

Let's find this guy. I am sure he is still doing this to everyone around. I will file a police report.

Lynn
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/presidential-sales/pueblo-colorado-81001/presidential-sales-ripoff-purchase-of-magazine-subscriptions-by-check-pueblo-colorado-93940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content