Complaint Review: Prestige Sales USA

• Reported By: Saint Louis Missouri
  • Prestige Sales USA
    Post Office Box 82430,
    Phoenix, Arizona

Prestige Sales USA Sold me two books which were to be given to needy children Phoenix Arizona

A young man, using the name of Tim, said he was a senior at Ladue High School, in the Naval ROTC, with a 4.0 grade point average. He asked us to buy two books which would be given to needy children. He was doing it so he could go to London, He said that half of the cost would be repaid by Barnes & Noble bookstore. They would use the address on my check for the mailing address.

He said that in exchange for doing this he would wash our windows after church on Sunday, today. When he did not show up, I became suspicious. I checked the company name through Google and found your web site.

I plan on stopping payment on my check the first thing tomorrow morning.

Leo

Anonymous
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestige-sales-usa/phoenix-arizona-85071/prestige-sales-usa-sold-me-two-books-which-were-to-be-given-to-needy-children-phoenix-ariz-387245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content