Report: #1121946

7554 Market Street
    Boardman, Ohio
    USA

Preston Hyundai Did not repair warranty issue Boardman Ohio

I have had my 2010 Hyundai Elantra at Preston Hyundai because the brakes were hanging up. The car only had 25,000 miles on it. The repair order shows that they replaced both rear brake assemblies. I took it in again after about 5,000 miles because the brakes were still hanging up. They wanted to charge me for cleaning the brake assemblies. I told them I would take it to another dealer.

The car now has 31,000 miles on it and I took it to another Hyundai dealer. The dealer guaranteed me that ALL of the brake assemblies are the original factory brake parts from 2010. Isn't this called fraud?

The dealer told me that all of the brake rotors and shoes need replaced. He said the shoes are rusted in the calipers. The cost will be almost $800.00 to do the work.

The brake pedal is now going almost to the floor to stop. I am not going to pay for something that should have been covered under warranty. I told my wife that if I get involved in a bad accident to get an attorney and go after Preston and Hyundai!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/preston-hyundai/boardman-ohio-44512/preston-hyundai-did-not-repair-warranty-issue-boardman-ohio-1121946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content