Complaint Review: Pretty-Sweet.com

• Reported By: PrincessDi49 — Raymond Mississippi USA
  • Pretty-Sweet.com

Internet
    USA

Pretty-Sweet.com Kristen Fraudulent. Stole my money and closed down website! Internet

This website was recommended by Facebook. They offered several different items, I ordered 4 of their colored insulated travel tumblers. I was sent an email from them confirming my order along with my order number. The email stated that the tumblers were in such high demand that it may take between 8-10 weeks for delivery. The email also noted that these items would be shipped from overseas and that tracking wouldn't be offered to keep the prices low.

The email went on to say that after 10 weeks if you hadn't received your products to email them and your money would be refunded. My tumblers did not arrive. I waited 12 weeks to email them just to be sure. I have yet to get a response. I tried going to their website that was through Shopify. It said the site was no longer avalible. I started to investigate and found that no one has received their orders. I am furious and don't want them to get away with this! They are scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2017 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pretty-sweetcom/internet/pretty-sweetcom-kristen-fraudulent-stole-my-money-and-closed-down-website-internet-1400937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content