Complaint Review: Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse

• Reported By: Beaverton Oregon
  • Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse
    4650 SW 51st Ste 711
    Davie, Florida

Price Savers, Price Limbo, Extreme Acai Berry, Total Cleanse SCAMMED!!! I have been signed up for various products and services, my bank account tapped, and getting the run around from all these companies... Here are some tips to get your money and life back. Davie Florida

I ordered a free (ha!) sample of the Acia Berry and Total Cleanse, for the price of shipping and handling only of the TRIAL PRODUCT. I did not see anything that said I would be signed up for a TRIAL PERIOD, after which I'd be sent (and charged for) a monthly refill. When I realized my account was being tapped for these odd charges, I did a bit of research and realized what was going on. I contacted my bank's fraud/scam department, and put a stop payment on any future charges from these companies (look for TotalBodyCleanse and NetPurchase).

Price Saver and Price Limbo are two new companies that are now charging me for stuff I did not order or authorize payment to. I've updated my bank to not accept these companies charges. My bank rep said that this was a comman scam that many of their customers have been hit with.

In regard to Extreme Acia Berry, I requested they cancel my "account" and give me an address to send back their product. The rep went into a big speel about how they don't take returns, or do refunds. After threatening them with the better business bureau, they gave me the address and instructions to return. Basically, you have to get a tracking # for the return, call them back 866-291-0082, and give them that info so they can refund the account.

Total Cleanse is a little different. To return product, you have to call and get an RMA#, which they use to attach the return to your account and give you a refund. Keep an eye on your account and call about every weird charge you see.

Freerayne
Beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/price-savers-price-limbo-extreme-acai-berry-total-cleanse/davie-florida-33314/price-savers-price-limbo-extreme-acai-berry-total-cleanse-scammed-i-have-been-signed-408218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content