Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was directed to this site from another and it sounded interesting. Went there to get 100 FREE bids to try it. After signing up for 100 FREE bids, was told I now had 400 bids to use. After MUCH searching, realized I had bought 300 bids for $149.??.
I immediately sent them an Email and response I got was basically "you're screwed buddy". After more Emails in which I told them I am out of work (3rd time in 3 years) all they told me was to read their terms which state no refund on bid purchases. Web site is not clear at all on purchasing in order to get FREE bids. My 1st Email to them was within 15 minutes of this purchase and I feel so violated that they treated me this way.
I have never felt so scammed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/price-shuffle/internet/price-shuffle-total-rip-off-internet-670091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Shuffle