Complaint Review: PriceBusters Furniture

• Submitted: Thu, March 23, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2017
  • Reported By: Deidre — Baltimore Maryland U.S.A.
  • PriceBusters Furniture
    800 E. 25th Street
    Baltimore, Maryland
    USA

PriceBusters Furniture Pricebusters Furniture is a fraudulent furniture company! Do not shop there! Baltimore Maryland

I purchased a 2 piece living room set from this company on February 22, 2017..when it was delivered on the 24th I didnt have a chance to inspect the package before the delivery guys left..When I finally got help cutting the big boxes open I noticed there was water damage to the sofa, cracked leg and a scratch on the couch. I contacted customer service, which is extremely hard to get through.The girl name Keisha, who was ghetto as hell, told me to send pics to this cell phone and they sent me a second set..this set the couch back was too short to fit in the base..I sent more pics and the sent out a "repair guy" who looked like an alcoholic said that the sofa was defective and it needed to be replaced I received a 3rd set on March 10, 2017 and the delivery people made sure it fit, which it did however I didnt notice that starting from the bottom of the back of the couch, there was peeling material and it looked wrinkled like it to had been water damaged. [continued below]....

......I contacted Keisha again and she said that they would not send anyone else out to pick it up and that if I brought it back myself they would give me store credit or I could pick something else I have since filed complaints with the BBB, the Federal Trade Commission, The Attorney General and Im about to sue them in small claims court..I wish I could upload the pics..STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2017 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricebusters-furniture/baltimore-maryland-21218/pricebusters-furniture-pricebusters-furniture-is-a-fraudulent-furniture-company-do-not-s-1363577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content