Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Noelia F. — Lehigh Acres Florida USA
Priceless Auto Mall
2274 Fowler St Fort Myers, Florida USA

Priceless Auto Mall Sold me a car with bad transmission Fort Myers Florida

*Author of original report: Error in sentence

Priceless Auto Mall advertised a 1998 Honda Accord on the OFFERUP app as having a transmission and this information is not correct. Thay sold me this car on Friday, the 17th of February at approximatley 6:00 p.m. and I went home. When I went out on Saturday, the transmission started to kick and roll. I sent them a message and they replied telling me not to worry. I never heard back. Monday the 20th of February, I went there and the owner didn't come out to see me, the salesman that sold it to me went to the back and never came back out. The owners wife sat at the desk and listened. I explained and asked her if they could fix it or refund my money because it broke down less than 24 hours later. She texted her husband and owner back and forth in front of me and then told me she was sorry. He said he can find me a cheap mechanic but I had to pay for it. That I drove out with it and now it's my problem. I offerd to leave it there voluntarily but she refused. I just wanted some kind of help but they refused. Now I have a financed car, I lost my deposit money and have no working vehicle. Now, after multiple attempts, I just want my money refunded. all I ask is for them to do the right thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2017 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/priceless-auto-mall/fort-myers-florida-33901/priceless-auto-mall-sold-me-a-car-with-bad-transmission-fort-myers-florida-1357359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceless Auto Mall

Error in sentence

AUTHOR: - ()

It should read:

Priceless Auto Mall advertised a 1998 Honda Accord on the OFFERUP app as having a  GOOD transmission and this information is not correct.