Complaint Review:

• Reported By: RIppedoffcustomer — St. Paul Minnesota USA
Priceline
Internet USA

Priceline Comfort Inn Ripped me off for a night's lodging Duluth MN Internet

On 5/17/17 I booked a night's lodging at Comfort Inn West in Duluth MN through Priceline. It was my first (and last) experience with either of these companies. My wife and I needed to meet our realtor in Ely MN the next day and she had to work until 4 pm, so we needed a halfway place to spend the night.

Priceline won't reveal locations to you until after you book with them. I needed to stay on a route so we could make the appoint after an additional drive the next day of several hours. So, I erred and booked three bookings on what I had thought was our route, only to call Priceline and beg them to cancel, which they did for two of them, as they told me.

The third they refused, invoking some obscure cancellation policy that didn't apply to the other two bookings, I guess. So, I have heard that I was a no-show (of course, I was at yet a different booking that was on the route), they had held the room open and turned away business ( though they refused to supply the names of the people they had turned away, an obviously ridiculous statement on their part).

Bottom line? I'm out $74.96. Priceline sucks, as does Comfort Inn. Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2017 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/priceline/internet/priceline-comfort-inn-ripped-me-off-for-a-nights-lodging-duluth-mn-internet-1376069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline