Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: Deerfield Beach Florida
  • Priceline.com

Internet

Priceline.com Be AWARE PRICELINE.COM rip off! Internet

Priceline.com was recommended by some friends. So I decided to try them. I went online, picked a hotel, ready to book. Only problem - 2 people per room. So I contacted priceline. They stated to go ahead and book and that hotel would get me a room for 4. After contacting hotel, they said NO WAY. Priceline then refused to help me and charged me $800. for the room anyway. Even though it was 3 months in advance!

If you choose PRICELINE.COM (I never will again), realize you must read every bit of small print and not believe any verbal statements. They have the worst customer service in the world. All we got was runaround, transfers, etc.

I will never deal with PRICELINE.COM again and would recommend you be very careful if you do!

Bill
Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-be-aware-pricelinecom-rip-off-internet-289163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content