Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — Stafford Virginia United States of America
Priceline.com

Priceline.com Have the flu and Priceline will not allow me to cancell my trip, Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have a bad case of the flu and Priceline will not allow me to cancel my trip. I paid $425.25 and they, the airlines, hotel, and car rental RIPPED ME OFF! THIS IS BAD BUSINESS I will never use them again and I advise you to be careful if you use Priceline!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-have-the-flu-and-priceline-will-not-allow-me-to-cancell-my-trip-internet-997366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com