Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: crazytraveler — Woodburn Oregon USA
  • Priceline.com

Internet
    USA

Priceline.com I canceled my hotel reservations on 08/19/15 for a stay at Best Western Chieftian Inn on 08/22/19 Internet

I made resevations through Priceline.com to stay at the Best Western Chieftian Inn for the night of Saturday, August 22rd.  I canceled the reservation on August 19th.

Pricline has a cancelation policy that if you cancel within 3 days of the reservation, that you forfeit the first nights stay (you have to pay for the first night).

I feel that I am getting ripped off because I am at the 3 day limit, but not within that time period.  I should get a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2015 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-i-canceled-my-hotel-reservations-on-081915-for-a-stay-at-best-western-chi-1249662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content