Report: #193614

• Priceline.com
    priceline.com
    Internet

Priceline.com Incorporated ripoff, misleading Stamford CONNECTICUT Internet

I was ripped off by Priceline.com on June 30, 2004! Yes, it's been almost 2 years, but I'm still quite mad about it!!

I understand Priceline's policy regarding tickets not being refunded, exchanged, or transferred; however I'm not sure I understand why Priceline.com states that on ALL DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, they will book departure time between 6am - 10pm.

Why is it that my tickets were booked to depart at 10:09pm? Nine minutes may seem like nothing to most people, but the bottom line is that 10:09pm it's not between 6am - 10pm!!

Also, I feel that Priceline was misleading, due to the fact that I was able to input my departure day/time and then I had to wait for them to see if an airline will accept it.

Now, the problem I had and still have is that Priceline.com would not allow me to see my itinerary without purchasing my tickets, which led me to believe I was purchasing the tickets based on the times/days I put into the system. I named my own price/times/days.

To make a long story short......I was out $692.90 and was left with tickets I could not use!! What did Priceline do with my money and the tickets I was not able to use?

I'm really upset about this, as I don't have $692.90 to give away!!! I feel Priceline should have compromised with me, since they did not hold up to their end of the bargain (ALL DOMESTIC FLIGHTS are booked between 6am - 10pm) and I did not obtain the itinerary I originally input into their system.

Today, May 27, 2006, I checked Priceline.com and learned that they now allow you to see your itinerary before you purchase your tickets. This really makes me upset!

I went through the trouble of trying to get my money back and in the end......I was left out in the cold.

Shayla
Williams, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2006 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-incorporated-ripoff-misleading-stamford-connecticut-internet-193614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content