Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Priceline.com

Internet
    USA

Priceline.com Priceline undisclosed resort fee is a Rip Off! Internet

Looks like there are others that are reporting the same thing! I booked a room in Vegas for $37 and with taxes of $11.91, the total came out to $38.91. I then called the hotel and found out that there is about a $23 of resort fee for the use of Internet and their workout room.

How is this possible? I'm not even planning to use these service while I'm there. I think it's ridiculous that the fees are not part of the overall cost of the hotel. I call Priceline.com and spoke to an agent and her supervisor Liam. I was told by both to look into the contract that there may be some misc fee. The resort fee is more than 50% of my room cost and there's nothing they can do.

This is not a name your own price since that fee should have been part of the room during my bid. I hope someone in the legal area is looking into this fraud! I find it totally unacceptable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2014 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-priceline-undisclosed-resort-fee-is-a-rip-off-internet-1186621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content