Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: dallas Texas
  • Priceline.com
    priceline.com
    Internet

Priceline.com ripoff, name your price Internet

They just got me on the name your price for over $320 I was going around checking all prices for flights form Lubbock texas to dallas from 11-5-05 to - 11 20 05 .
I was just looking for the best price and comparing with other site. expedia and so so

I had like 10 total in my que that i had checked i seen 2 of them had green checks to them. and i had been reserved, no other site works like this that i checked. I called about this.

Now i have 2 Flight for the same person being charged on my credit card. I mispelled the name of the person flying also. Wasnt sure howto spell his name, didnt care at the time just checking prices. This was the correct spelling Jedadiah ****- On Flight 1 i spelled it Jediah **** and flight 2 i spelled it Jediahah **** Tuff one if you dont know.

Ok i expained i was not aware of this and the dates are defintly not right i need a flight but didnt expect to be charged for both if any just checking prices. They told me there is nothing we can do. I told them look at them there is no way one person can fly out on both flights... nothing they would do... Hung up and called back.

Well since im stuck with 2 flight for one person can i canceal atleast one of them... they told me its is 2 diffrent names and that is not justified even if they could do something. Hung up agian with no proggress.

Ok im now really upset , So i called back Can i atleast correct the spelling of the names so that i can call him and tell him he has 3 hours to catch a flight so his name can be correct since im forced to take this flight or take a total loss. They would not even do that.

I just dont know what to say about them.. That not a way to do buisness

Joey
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2005 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-ripoff-name-your-price-internet-163475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content